The Nice Weather for Airstrikes Residential Recording Studio [AKA The Post-Rockefeller Centre] [AKA NWfA Towers] is available for multi-tracking, live recording, rehearsing and long weekend writing escapes with full board, self catering and in-house catering available.
Set in the idyllic Sussex countryside at the foot of the South Downs, yet still only an hours journey from central London and 30 minutes from Brighton, NWfA Towers provides a home-from-home getaway studio escape. We’re only a 5 minute walk from the nearest train station, with plenty of onsite parking, surrounding by gorgeous West Sussex countryside.
* Multi-tracking and live recording capabilities.
* 12 hour rehearsal options.
* Full board accommodation for up to 6.
* Self catering or catered options.
* Large bedroom / living room.
* Shower room / bathroom.
* Plenty of free parking.
* 2 minute walk from nearby supermarket, 5 minute walk from closest train station.
* 3 local village pubs within walking distance.
* Plenty of local takeaway options.
* Garden with patio sun trap.
Studio Equipment List:
* Midas DDA CS8 Console.
* Focusrite ISA Pre amps.
*Logic and ProTools DAW via Mac.
*Yamaha NS-10M pair with Quad 405 amp.
* Vast and varied selection of outboard and plugins including WAVES complete, Slate, Valhalla, Lexicon.
* Neumann TLM103
* AKG 414 CLS
* AKG D112 + various AKG drum mics.
* 2 x Sennheiser e604’s.
* Shure BETA 52a.
* Sontronics ST10 (Stereo Pair)
* Pronomic ribbon mic
* Plenty of Shure SM58’s, SM57’s, BETA 58’s and BETA 57’s.
* Vox AC30, Orange TH30, 2 x Fender combo’s and a selection of Marshall, Orange and Vox guitar cabs.
* Ampeg SVT Bass head and 1 x 15 cab.
* Mapex Drum Kit.
* A selection of analogue synths including Roland SH101 Synth, Moog Subphatty and Microkorg.
* Upright Piano.
* Hammond Organ.
* WEM Copicat Tape Delay.
* 100+ guitar pedals!